|All participants will need to Register by Sunday,
1st September otherwise it will be difficult to arrange transport,
accommodation and security clearance, using the JRC online tool:
Please create your own account, fill in your data and choose Radioactive Waste Management Summer
Please also indicate your transport and accommodation needs.
The JRC will provide a bus service for arrivals from Malpensa airport on 9th September and for departures on 13th September. Possibly different arrangements will be made after the closure of registration once the travel details of all participants are known. For participants arriving much earlier or much later than the time indicated, if the JRC is unable to provide transportation, public transport is available.
(Public taxi, White Cabs – don’t use unofficial taxis) at a cost of about 50-60 euro.
During the meeting JRC will provide transport from the hotels to the meeting and return.
If needed, the JRC taxi service can collect and return to the railway stations in (meeting point):
• Milan Central Station (The main exit of the Central Station, go left, where there is a few metres away, a small parking area)
• Stresa Railway Station (Main Exit - Ticket office)
• Lugano Railway Station (Main Office - Square)
Unfortunately, our taxi service does not serve Milano-Bergamo (BGY) therefore, it is suggested to fly to (meeting point):
• Malpensa (MXP) Terminal 1 (meeting point Hall of Arrivals, exit n. 3, inside the building)
• Malpensa (MXP) Terminal 2 (Hall of Arrivals, inside the building)
• Linate (LIN) (Hall of arrivals international flights)
We have made reservations in few hotels close to the JRC site on your behalf; please choose
your preferred hotel whilst registering. Please note that during the meeting, the JRC bus will only be
provided from/to the hotels indicated in the system. Should you decide to choose a different
hotel, you may need to organise the transportation yourself.
Please note that registration after the deadline will not